Why does January pass by like molasses, and February fly?
I don’t know the answer. But I do know that because February is close to over, the blend retreat will be here in just over two short months.
I get to meet you all in TWO MONTHS!!?
We (me and my co-hosts: Lindsay and Janetha) wanted to find a way to have a giveaway for the retreat. Since many of you have already purchased their tickets, we want to be able to include you in the giveaway too…so here is what we have come up with!
On Friday, February 24, we will draw FIVE names from the blend attendees. Those five people will get to come to blend for free! Meaning, we will reimburse their $75 ticket!
To enter into the giveaway, all you have to do is register for blend here before next Friday, the 24th! That’s it!
If you have already registered, you do nothing. You’re already entered in the giveaway.
For those of you who aren’t sure what blend is all about, you can check out this detailed post.
A few fun facts about blend retreat:
- tickets are only $75, compared to the typical blogging conference price tag of $250+… this is a flipping steal
- the price of admission gets you:
- three meals, including a breakfast by xagave, a breakfast by chobani, and a fancy dinner complete with drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- three fitness classes, including yoga and boot camp.
- free hiking with pre- and post-hike snacks provided by the simply bar
- blend retreat t-shirt
- amazing swag bag chock full of goodies from over 20 sponsors
- entry into a huge closing ceremony raffle with big ticket items from our sponsors
- on-site lodging is in COZY CABINS complete with kitchens! It’s like summer camp!
- this is the ONLY blogging event I get to attend this year, and I want to see you!
If you are on the fence about attending because you’re worried you won’t know anyone at blend retreat or don’t have someone who you can room with, PLEASE don’t fret. If you are coming solo, we will be sure to match you up with roomies that you will love and chances are you’ll have pillow flights late into the night.
So…go buy a (possibly free) ticket and pack your bags. I will see you soooooon.