1. This is now happening every second of every day. She’s going to be walking in 3.496 seconds.
2. A lot of you asked what it is that Meeker does seven days a week. He actually has two jobs: he does contract IT work and is a personal trainer. He occasionally has the afternoon free, so it’s not non-stop every day, but he does go to work every day. Yesterday was one of those afternoon-off days and we spent the whole of it gallivanting around in the sunshine
3. Look, it’s so warm that I’m wearing shorts!! It’s supposed to snow on Wednesday.
4. That dog loves that boy. She unquestioningly does whatever he says. It’s kind of amazing.
4. Meeker filmed me doing Tuesday Trainer for this week. You should click on over there if for no other reason than to see my hair. After it was uploaded, I watched it and then asked Meeker why he didn’t tell my that my hair looked like it had just been through a tornado. He said…yeah, I was going to warn you, but…I didn’t.
5. After our trip to the park, A and I watched Meeker workout. Basically we sat in the garage and I took a lot of pictures.
6. This version of Little Bunny Foo Foo is the only music I have listened to in at least a week.
7. THE VACUUM BAGS ARRIVED. Every square inch of our house is now animal-hair-free. Don’t mind the daisy dukes, they help me clean.