This is the easiest potluck dish of all time.
Especially if you happen to like cutting up watermelon. Which I so, so do. It’s gratifyingly easy to slice into perfect little squares.
(Also, if you happen to be pregnant with a little boy that demands fruit twenty-six hours a day, this will be a potluck dish that you bring and end up eating ninety percent of by yourself. A personal potluck dish, if you will. Or you could just skip the pretenses and the potluck all together and make it all for yourself.)
Either way, happy summer to your belly.
(ps. I stole this recipe from a friend- hi alli!)
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 a large watermelon, cubed
- 2 cucumbers, sliced (I left the peel on, but you could definitely take that off, too)
- 1/2 C feta cheese, crumbled
- a handful of mint leaves, chopped
- a handful of basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
Combine all ingredients. Toss and enjoy!